About this Job
Powder Coater Supervisor
We are currently seeking an experienced hands-on Powder Coater Supervisor to join our team based at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes.
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
We are currently seeking an experienced hands-on Powder Coater Supervisor to join our team based at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast. You will manage a small team of employees whilst being responsible for planning, coordinating and applying the best practices to ensure production, project and operating requirements are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate any required resources to complete projects within agreed timeframes
- Day to day, shop floor supervision of team members to ensure work schedules, safety and quality standards are maintained
- Pre-treatment of products to be powder coated
- Loading/unloading of products onto powder coating line
- Operate powder coating equipment to apply protective coatings to fabricated materials
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of finished work
- Maintain housekeeping standards, tools and equipment
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Powder Coater
- Experience in managing a team within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with chemical applications for powder coating and pre-treatment
- A forklift licence (an advantage)
- Experience working in a busy hands-on workshop environment
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and safety
- Good communication skills
- A sound work ethic and the motivation to succeed
This is a full-time permanent position within our Engineering team. To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the work needed to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Borg Company