About this Job
We are currently seeking a Trade Qualified Maintenance Plumber to join our Construction team located at Oberon NSW.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
We are currently seeking a Trade Qualified Maintenance Plumber to join our Construction team located at Oberon NSW. In this position you will install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures for our Oberon site.
To be considered for this role you will be able to meet the following essential selection criteria:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current WHS white card
- Extensive plumbing experience
- Ability to liaise with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Takes pride in their work and completing projects to the highest of standards
- Willingness to train apprentices to ensure they become the best tradesman
Your skills and work ethic will be rewarded with excellent working conditions and competitive rates.
This is a full-time permanent position within our Construction team. To be successful you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the work needed to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to an expanding organisation.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A Borg Company