About this Job
We are seeking Production Workers to join our growing team based at Somersby and Charmhaven.
Being one of the largest and fastest growing employers on the Central Coast, we can offer you:
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Flexible shift options
- Long term career opportunities
- A friendly work environment
Borg has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, ensuring consumers have top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors that are Australian made and owned. At Borg, we pride ourselves on creating the best modern, on trend designs we know every household will love. As one of the largest and fast growing employers on the Central Coast, we can offer job security and long term career opportunities.
Our production workers are hard working and passionate about who we are and what we do. Your new position will commence with you supporting our production lines and gaining an understanding of our products and processes. For motivated employees, chances are we have the type of role you’re looking for including entry level positions and more experienced roles operating some of our state-of-the-art machinery.
We have a variety of shifts available to fit in with your lifestyle:
- Day shift (6:30am-2:36pm- Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon shift (2:30pm-10:36pm Monday to Friday)
- Night shift (10:30pm-6:36am- Sunday to Thursday night)
Whether you are looking for an entry level position, or something that has more opportunity for career advancement, chances are we have the type of role you are interested in.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in machine operation or working within a production environment
- Have a forklift licence and extensive experience
- Be looking for a long term career opportunity
- Have excellent attention to detail, quality and safety
- Be physically fit to undertake manual and repetitive tasks
- Be reliable and motivated to do your best every day
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric, vision, drug and alcohol testing.
If you are interested in joining our expanding organisation, please send us your application.
Borg is an Equal Opportunity Employer