About this Job
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction All-Rounders to join our Construction Teams based in Tumut, NSW and Mt Gambier, SA.
What do you want in your next job?
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes.
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
We are currently seeking experienced Construction All-Rounders to join our Construction Teams based in Tumut, NSW and Mt Gambier, SA.
Whilst working within the Construction Team you will be responsible for planning, organising, and controlling projects, to ensure that all technical requirements and specifications are being adhered to.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant trade qualifications (an advantage)
- At least two years experience within the construction industry
- A sound knowledge of earthmoving equipment (bulk and trim)
- Basic experience in concrete, formwork, place and finish
- A General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Demonstrated experience in reading and interpreting drawings / blueprints
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, legislation and regulations
- Demonstrated experience in trouble shooting, problem solving and fault finding
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
This is a full-time permanent position within our Construction Team. To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the work needed to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Rate will be negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Borg Company