About this Job
Industrial Painter - Structural Steel
We are currently seeking an Industrial Painter to join our Fabrication team located at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes.
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Painter to join our Fabrication team located at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast. In this position you will operate machinery and equipment for the preparation and application of paint and other material to manufactured items and structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare surfaces to be coated using various methods
- Paint to specifications
- Coordinate inventory and stock levels with the area supervisor
- Spray and hand coat materials onto manufactured products to create a finished surface
- Coordinate dispatch of finished products
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years industrial painting experience
- Experience within the steel industry (an advantage)
- A forklift licence (an advantage)
- Experience working in a busy hands-on workshop environment
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and safety
- Good communication skills
- A sound work ethic and the motivation to succeed
This is a full-time permanent position within our Fabrication team. To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the work needed to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Borg Company