About this Job
Payroll Officer (Manufacturing Environment)
We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our busy Payroll team based in Somersby on the Central Coast of NSW.
What are you looking for in your career?
- Career development opportunities
- Australian-owned manufacturing and distribution business
- Growing and diverse company
- Location, Location, Location – based in our corporate offices in Somersby on the NSW Central Coast
Borg ticks all of these boxes.
Borg’s iconic brand, polytec, has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, ensuring consumers have top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors that are Australian made and owned. At Borg, we pride ourselves on creating the best modern, on trend designs we know every household will love.
Borg is a privately owned Australian company creating a work environment that is fast paced and rewarding. Continual investment in advanced technology, with many in-house departments working across a broad scale of projects, enables the opportunity for a diverse career path like no other.
About the Role
We are actively seeking the expertise of an energetic, results-oriented and experienced Payroll Officer, with extensive experience and knowledge of all areas of payroll, to fill this pivotal role within our dedicated Human Resources team based in our corporate offices at Somersby.
The successful applicant will have experience in a manufacturing environment operating under a number of Industrial Awards and Enterprise Agreements. We operate on a variety of shift rosters.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- End-to-end payroll processing of weekly payrolls for multiple companies utilising ADP Payforce
- Processing of month end payments and payroll tax
- End-of-Month and End-of-Year payroll reporting
- Handling of payroll enquires and adjustments
- Administration of our HRIS utilising ADP Payforce
- Administration of our timekeeping system (Kronos Workforce Ready)
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of current legislation and awards impacting on the employment relationship
- Ability to understand complex rosters and loadings
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills across all levels of an organisation
- A high level of professionalism in all aspects of your work
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highest quality workmanship
This is a full-time permanent position within our Human Resources Department. To be successful you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete work in a timely manner. Please note that this is not a 9 to 5 position.
Borg is an Equal Opportunity Employer