About this Job
We are looking for a Sheetmetal Worker, Trade Assistant or Boilermaker with sheetmetal experience to join our team based at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes.
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
Our Sheetmetal Department manufactures superior quality laser cut components and products. Crossmuller offers complete sheetmetal manufacturing solutions including drafting, laser cutting and sheetmetal fabrication (Folding and Welding). Crossmuller supplies the engineering, catering, signage, manufacturing and mining support industries. Located in Somersby, Crossmuller has a skilled team of Engineering Draftsmen, Sheetmetal Fabricators, Design Engineers and Laser Profile Operators.
We are looking for a Sheetmetal Worker, Trade Assistant or Boilermaker with sheetmetal experience to join our team based at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast. In this position you will be required to complete sheetmetal projects ensuring that technical requirements and specifications are met.
- Ability to complete, read and interpret drawings and specifications for projects where required
- Supervise and provide support to apprentices to ensure appropriate training is received
- Coordinate any required resources to complete projects within agreed timeframes
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of finished work
- Maintain housekeeping standards, tools and equipment
To be considered for this position you will:
- Have relevant trade qualifications or relevant trade experience
- Have experience operating manual and CNC press brakes (an advantage)
- Have experience in TIG and MIG welding skills
- Have experience working in a busy hands on environment
- Have excellent attention to detail, quality, accuracy and safety
Your skills and work ethic will be rewarded with excellent working conditions and competitive terms and conditions of employment.
This is a full-time permanent position within our Sheetmetal team. To be successful in this role you must be motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Borg Company