About this Job
We are actively seeking an experienced Specification Representative to drive sales throughout the Adelaide Metro region.
What are you looking for in your career?
- Australian-owned company
- Career development opportunities
- Growing and diverse company
- A great product to sell
polytec ticks all of these boxes.
polytec has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, supplying our customers, and ultimately consumers, with top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors. At polytec, we pride ourselves on creating contemporary, on-trend designs we know every household will love.
polytec is a privately owned Australian company. Continual investment in advanced technology, with many in-house departments working across a broad scale of projects, enables the opportunity for a diverse career path like no other.
Our Sales Representatives are motivated, energetic and, most of all, passionate about who we are and what we do. Their success comes from their ability to build strong relationships within the architect and design market to ensure polytec is the brand of choice.
If you are a driven and results oriented Sales professional looking to be a part of a great success story, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to drive sales and be responsible for the Adelaide Metro region.
Your new position, reporting to the SA State Sales Manager, will involve:
- Managing the Architectural and Design market, within a geographically defined area
- Establishing and developing executive relationships with key customers in the market
- Maintaining project and client databases
- Report on specification activities within the region
- Liaising with internal departments to respond to customer enquiries and resolve any customer issues
- Continually seeking new business opportunities for the polytec product range
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven 3-5 years experience in account management and business development
- Have demonstrated experience in seeking out and securing new clients and projects and maintaining and expanding a customer/client base through outstanding customer service
- Experience in driving sustained growth in a competitive market
- Have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have experience with a CRM database
- Be a self-starter looking for a challenging and rewarding position
Experience in the building industry, whilst not essential, will be well regarded.
The salary will be negotiable depending on experience, and will include a fully maintained company vehicle.
With the sustained growth of our company, there has never been a better time to join polytec.
polytec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.