About this Job
We are currently seeking a Dogger/Rigger/Driver to join our Engineering team located at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
Crossmuller ticks all of these boxes.
Crossmuller is an innovative and progressive multi-disciplined company specialising in manufacturing design, automation and systems integration. Our Engineering division designs and constructs manufacturing facilities, refurbishes existing facilities and designs and constructs automation plant for manufacturing plants and warehouses.
We are currently seeking a Dogger/Rigger/Driver to join our Engineering team located at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast. In this position you will be responsible for the safe loading and transport of steel, mechanical and structural components.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A HC Truck Licence
- Relevant HRW Dogging and Rigging Licence (Intermediate level)
- A (CN) Non slewing mobile cranes licence (greater than three tonnes capacity) (an advantage)
- A Forklift licence (an advantage)
- Experience in operating a Franna Crane
- Experience working in a busy hands-on workshop environment
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and safety
- Good communication skills
- A sound work ethic and the motivation to succeed
This is a full-time permanent position within our Engineering team. To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated and be willing to put in the work needed to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
Crossmuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Borg Company