About this Job
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our Maintenance team based at Somersby.
What do you want in your next job?
- The ability to work close to home
- Job security
- Growing and diverse company
- Australian-owned private company
- Great team
Borg ticks all of these boxes.
Borg has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for nearly 30 years, ensuring consumers have top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors that are Australian made and owned. At Borg, we pride ourselves on creating the best modern, on trend designs we know every household will love. As one of the largest and fast growing employers on the Central Coast, we can offer job security and long term career opportunities.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Fitter to join our Maintenance team based at our Somersby manufacturing facility.
Working on state of the art equipment you will be responsible for project work, scheduled & unscheduled breakdown maintenance and trouble shooting.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be a qualified and experienced tradesman
- Have experience in machine trouble-shooting/problem-solving and fault finding
- Have experience in preventative maintenance
- Be able to demonstrate experience in the maintenance of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric, drug and alcohol testing.
Borg is an Equal Opportunity Employer