About this Job
We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join our fast paced team based at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
What are you looking for in your career?
- Career development opportunities
- Australian-owned manufacturing and distribution business
- Growing and diverse company
- Location, Location, Location – based in our corporate offices in Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
polytec ticks all of these boxes.
Are you sick of your daily commute from the Central Coast to Sydney? Then why not join us at our corporate offices at Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
Polytec is the largest business unit in the Borg group. The iconic polytec brand has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, ensuring consumers have top quality decorative surfaces and cabinets that are Australian made and owned. We pride ourselves on creating the best modern, on-trend designs we know every household will love.
About the Role
We are seeking an ambitious and proactive Financial Accountant to join our team based in our Somersby corporate offices on the NSW Central Coast.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your new role will involve preparation and analysis of accounting statements and reports to ensure accurate budgeting and reporting of the Company’s financial results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing statutory and management reports
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Integrating payroll data to the ERP system
- Managing month-end close
- Providing assistance during processing of BAS, FBT and Income Tax requirements on a monthly basis
- Maintaining job costing
- Providing assistance to auditors as required
- Preparing monthly financial reports
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- CPA/CA qualifications
- At least 6 years’ experience in a financial accounting role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- The ability to meet deadlines, with strong organisational and time management skills
- Highly developed problem solving, analytical and computer skills
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail in all aspects of your work
If you think you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you.
polytec is an Equal Opportunity Employer