About this Job
Commercial Sales Representative
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Sales Representative to join our growing team.
What are you looking for in your career?
- Growing and diverse company
- Career development opportunities
- Australian-owned company
polytec ticks all of these boxes
polytec has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, supplying our customers, and ultimately consumers, with top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors. At polytec, we pride ourselves on creating contemporary, on-trend designs we know every household will love.
polytec is a privately owned Australian company. Continual investment in advanced technology, with many in-house departments working across a broad scale of projects, enables the opportunity for a diverse career path like no other.
Our Sales Representatives are motivated, energetic and, most of all, passionate about who we are and what we do. Their success comes from their ability to build strong relationships with their clients whilst being able to exceed their sales targets.
If you are a driven and results oriented Sales professional looking to be a part of a great success story, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Commercial Sales Representative to drive sales and be responsible for the Eastern Suburbs and Inner Sydney region.
Your new position, reporting to the NSW State Sales Manager, will involve:
- Developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with key customers in the industry to ensure polytec is the product of choice in the commercial industry
- Working autonomously to manage and grow your customer base by developing effective sales and call cycle plans
- Maintaining project and client databases
- Reporting on specification activities within the region
- Liaising with internal departments to respond to customer enquiries and resolve any customer issues
- Continually seeking new business opportunities for the polytec product range
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years proven experience in sales, account management and business development
- Have demonstrated experience in seeking out and securing new clients and projects and maintaining and expanding a customer/client base through outstanding sales and customer service
- Have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Be a self-starter looking for a challenging and rewarding position
The salary will be negotiable depending on experience, and will include a fully maintained company vehicle.
With the sustained growth of our company, there has never been a better time to join polytec.
polytec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.