About this Job
We are currently seeking a full-time, trade qualified Cabinet Maker to help service our customers.
Have you had enough of contracting?
- Permanent, ongoing work available
- Australian-owned company
- Growing and diverse company
polytec ticks all of these boxes.
polytec has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, supplying our customers, and ultimately consumers, with top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors. At polytec, we pride ourselves on creating contemporary, on-trend designs we know every household will love.
polytec is a privately owned Australian company. Continual investment in advanced technology, with many in-house departments working across a broad scale of projects, enables the opportunity for a diverse career path like no other.
About the Role
You will visit sites where our product has been installed to assess issues in relation to warranty claims. If appropriate, you will then coordinate and undertake repairs/replacement in accordance with our warranty terms. Our customers are based throughout NSW, so you will be required on occasion to travel throughout the state.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be trade qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Have proven experience in the installation of kitchens
- Have proven ability to rectify problems with the minimum of fuss
- Have excellent customer service skills and well developed communication skills
- Be reliable, keen and willing to work overtime as required
- Be self motivated to ensure daily goals are achieved
- Hold a current driver's licence and be prepared to travel as necessary
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
With the sustained growth of our company, there has never been a better time to join polytec.
polytec is an Equal Opportunity Employer