About this Job
Customer Service Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Manager to join our team based at Somersby
What are you looking for in your career?
- Growing and diverse company
- Career development opportunities
- A comfortable and modern work environment
- Australian-owned company
polytec ticks all of these boxes.
polytec has been prominent in the Australian joinery and interior design industries for 30 years, supplying our customers, and ultimately consumers, with top quality decorative surfaces and cabinet doors. At polytec, we pride ourselves on creating contemporary, on-trend designs we know every household will love.
polytec is a privately owned Australian company. Continual investment in advanced technology, with many in-house departments working across a broad scale of projects, enables the opportunity for a diverse career path like no other.
About the Role
Our Customer Service department provides a critical link within our supply chain.
The Department exists in an energetic and thriving environment with a constant flow of customers who are seeking help with the processing of their orders and enquiring about our extensive product range. Our goal is to provide a superior service experience to our customers by being motivated and passionate about who we are and what we do.
You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent and superior service to our customers
You will be:
- Senior enough to have "presence" and be a peer of our State Sales Managers and other senior managers across the business.
- A leader to manage/motivate our 46 strong Customer Service team through sales growth and peak demand periods.
- Experienced enough to assess the structure of the Customer Service team and recommend changes and/or improvements which will enhance the customer experience.
- IT savvy enough to facilitate/engage in the design and implementation of a sophisticated on-line ordering system for Configured and Inventory orders.
- Articulate, with advanced written and verbal communication skills, to directly deal with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Flexible to deal with our challenging and fast-paced organisational culture.
- Talented enough to be considered for promotion to other roles in the business – either within Supply Chain, Sales or other areas of the business.
In addition, you will have exceptional skills in:
- Handling difficult customer service situations.
- Innovating to continuously improve the customer service experience.
- Creating and developing teams that are passionate about customer service.
With the sustained growth of our company, there has never been a better time to join polytec.
polytec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.